|Instructor/Advisor||2013 – Present|
|Department of Materials Science and Nanotechnology Engineering, Abdullah Gul University|
• Taught graduate level courses in the Masters and PhD programs.
• Taught undergraduate level courses in the Core Course Program.
• Supervised and instructed M.S. and PhD students in the research field of organic optoelectronic materials.
|Teaching Assistant||2004 – 2006|
|Department of Chemistry, Northwestern University|
• Supervised, instructed, and evaluated undergraduate students in the organic chemistry laboratory, graded class exams.
• Tutored students with laboratory and course problems.
• Awarded the “Best Organic TA of the year, 2006” from the chemisty department of Northwestern University for excellence in teaching in organic chemistry.
|Teaching Assistant||2003 – 2004|
|Department of Chemistry, Bilkent University|
|• Tutored undergraduate students for general/organic chemistry courses.|